Status
Not open for further replies.
Glen, I was so hoping that you would see this. I've tried hard to be the forum SA but still take second place to you buddy!

Now I need to make an optometrist appointment! :shock::shock:

Ok. Bad mood over :( disregard my previous comments. :) vents over. Thanks again Barry for the great image

Haha Barry this cracked me up, you painted such a funny picture. I know it was miserable on your end, or was that butt!...lol

"Stone the Crows" Barry.
I have other comments going through my mind but like others will be kicked off the site :lol:

cheers
Peter

Barry only you can make a bad situation funny!

:lol: Ah-hahahahahahahahahaha.....Barry you are so so funny! You and the other warrior souls on this forum have been a huge blessing! Great to read in the early hours, wonderful to search in the late hour and perfect timing just when a PAL and CAL need a good laugh!

I read the post the other day, but I was slow to post a reply.....in any case, wanted to let you know how thankful I am for you and the other spirit filled souls here!

Big Hugs, Marie and Jim

Ha! Barry & Glen, PRICELESS!

I laughed my butt off and now I'm looking for some velcro!

I have added official but itcher to my resume! Can't wait to see what response I get when I go back to the working world....or the paid working world at least. Thanks for the chuckle Barry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back