Children made fun of because of ALS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great news that the school is working together on this problem. Major kudos to your husband - he is a gem!

Great news CJ! I am glad that the school is taking care of this and it is so great that your husband is going to talk to the kids. Make sure he shows pictures of him in the culvert, that should interest them!

Great news CJ. Your family rocks!

Wonderful that your husband wants to talk to the whole school. That takes courage!

That's great! Glad to hear the school is taking a positive stand with the ALS issue, I'm sure that will spill over to other ones too. You guys have started a whole new chapter at that school!

That taked a lot of curage to get up in front of a school full of kids..KUDOS!

CJ, that is great news! Please let us know how everything turns out. I saw the pics when your husband went throught the culvert to retrieve the ball for the neighbor's child. Your husband is such a hero! May God bless him. Hats off to each one of you! God bless!

Irma

CJ, I think your husband's idea of doing the presentation for the school vice a class is good thinking. Knock em dead!

That is wonderful! Your husband is so brave in so many ways. Keep us posted and let us know how it goes. Your son must be so proud of his dad.

Oh, I'm so glad! It sounds like the school simply needed some guidance. I predict everyone will benefit from this. It sounds quite exciting. I'm proud of you ALL.

Your hubby is so brave, you must be so proud of him and your son! Please let us know how it goes!
Hugs, Kari

So wonderful! An opportunity to educate and enlighten the teachers, kids and hopefully their parents! Very cool, that your husband is up to the job at hand! Your son will be so proud! Sharing information about this disease in a non-threatening, open way will allow it to become personal and touch so many!

Peace and blessings,
Melody

Excellent news CJ.. let us know how it goes.

I think that is incredible that you are able to give a presentation to the whole school! Your family is Amazing and completly Awsome! Let us know how it goes!
In friendship
Jeannie

Anxious to hear how it goes.... Good for your hubby! To bad all the parents would not be present too! That would be a great way to spread awareness! Good Luck!

Woohoo! I'm so glad to hear that they are working with y'all. I'm very impressed that your husband wants to talk before the whole school. I couldn't even give a oral book report, because I was so shy. You three are truly an inspiration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back