Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn dude. Do you think about this $hit before posting? There are PALS and CALS who know little if nothing about cannabis and related issues, but are desperate to jump in and try anything.

First you imply that folks should not be worried about getting high from CBD products such as the one you use for seizures ("strictly CBD oil") and then you state that a CBD only product is not as effective as a blend. A blend which would most likely contain THC. Which would cause an unintended/undesired/dangerous high.

Try to balance your eagerness to expound upon your knowledge with concern for how the less knowledgeable will interpret it.

DarkCast:
> We are looking to temp. move me to MI if Ohio does not pass this year for Legalization of Medicinal Marijuana.
> Simply so I can get my card and buy it for way less then $500 a bottle that you see online for Hemp CBD.

Reread my initial post, specifically "It will fall under the “foodstuffs” category and will be considered a dietary supplement, which allows for shipment outside Colorado".

The REALM folks intend to ship to other states and as it's a hemp product (vs. mmj) it will be (more?) legal. And I believe that a 100ml bottle of a 50mg/ml product will be $250.

> Also, GregK, you cannot get any type of HIGH off CBD oil or anything CBD related

Mostly true, but only if the product is pure CBD; I don't buy the "CBD related" part tho. Many (probably most) mmj product sold is a combination of THC and CBD along with a lesser amount of the other cannabinoids. The assay, if done, will show the relative ratios.

_That_ is why is recommended caution, and I believe that it is no small disservice on your part to advise otherwise.

The Charlotte's Web folks (REALM) use an ethanol extraction method.

True enough, but I was simply stating for the CBD side of things. As I am using a purely CBD oil based product made from Hemp. No THC. And then another product that does have trace amounts of THC in it that is from MMJ. But you would have to use a HUGE amount to get any sort of "high" from it. As it simply helps relax the muscles in my back. The ethanol method works for both CBD and THC, so I can see why there would be THC in the oil, as the Ethanol instantly turns back into gas form at 168F, leaving only behind the CBD and THC oil. This is also the method used for THC concentrate or "Shatter" as the call it.

I was not trying to provide any false information. So please do accept my apologies. I was only trying to provide knowledge I have learned from being around growers most of my life. The reason I listed those two MMJ strains as well, is because they were specifically made as HYBRID's to help with Anxiety, Stress, Extreme Nausea and Body Pain. Both have worked amazingly for me, and they are now the only two strains that I choose.

DarkCast:
> We are looking to temp. move me to MI if Ohio does not pass this year for Legalization of Medicinal Marijuana.
> Simply so I can get my card and buy it for way less then $500 a bottle that you see online for Hemp CBD.

Reread my initial post, specifically "It will fall under the “foodstuffs” category and will be considered a dietary supplement, which allows for shipment outside Colorado".

The REALM folks intend to ship to other states and as it's a hemp product (vs. mmj) it will be (more?) legal. And I believe that a 100ml bottle of a 50mg/ml product will be $250.

Awesome! That is great news GregK. I did miss that in your first post somehow. I have no idea how. And I did read it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back