Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate your response. I have not been told by drs that I do not have als. I don't currently have insurance and have to wait a bit to look into it further. I just have been noticing nasally speech and my tongue and jaw get tired just holding my mouth shut. It's becoming more and more frequent. I know that earlier I was told that fatigue isn't a symptom and I have read some people saying they get fatigued during a meal walking etc. I was just wanting to know if the jaw and tongue fatigue could actually be a sign. I'm not trying to diagnose myself I'm just trying to figure out where to go from here. These symptoms started about 3 months ago and have been getting worse.

I think you really need to take in what people here are saying: You need to see a doctor. Asking strangers on the internet what they think you have is of zero practical help to you.

If you are continuing to come back to this forum in order to repeat your symptoms and continuously ask for opinions from the members, clearly it's overwhelming you and a proper doctor is what is required. The people here are not able to provide you a practical clinical and in person assessment by a medical professional.

Please take everyone's advice and go see a doctor. If you are uninsured, unfortunately, you will need to find a way to either get insurance or see someone in a free clinic. This forum is not a health clinic and is unable to provide you with the medical care you appear to require.

I respectfully request you stop posting here till you have seen a doctor and have something to report back, as there is literally nothing folks here can do for you. We can not provide you medical care, nor can the members here provide further advice other than to go see a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back