Status
Not open for further replies.
and i dont mind if you girls are in my business.

Yes, William Shatner! His sense of humor is very sexy!

William Shatner is funny, I'll give you that. I am not a big Star Trek fan but he narrated a show that I edited and the audio out-takes are quite amusing so his candid off-camera sense of humor is great... but the best actor in the world? I'm not so sure and he is from my hometown! If you wanna talk best actors in the world then my vote goes to Sean Penn. Wow, he literally becomes the character he is playing and you totally forget it's Sean Penn on the screen.

ugh.... im not a star trek fan either, anything scifi just boars me. but if i had to pick greatest acter alive ...... idk its so hard cuz their are so many. if im watching action hands down bruce willis. die hard almost sold me on being gay lol. drama tho i would half to go with Matthew Lillard in slc punk, i have seen that movie at least 50 times cuz its the story of my life lol, but the end makes me cry ever time cuz he sells it so damn well.

It is almost impossible to narrow it down to one actor. I haven't seen SLC Punk. It sounds interesting though. Have you seen The Diving Bell and the Butterfly? Mathieu Amalric plays the lead and he is mind-blowing. That film haunted me though and I don't know if I could watch it again but it is a masterpiece. I also have to give props to Philip Seymour Hoffman. He literally became Capote on the screen and he was phenomenal in Doubt. But hands down, Meryl Streep is the greatest actress alive today.

That's a funny line about Bruce Willis... lol. My male best friend once said that about Willem Dafoe. It's so great when straight men are confident enough to make jokes about being turned gay. ;)

wilem dafoe is god send to the silve screen

Love Wilem Dafoe AND Sean Penn...BUT- the best character actor, by far...Johnny Depp!
AND...he's super sexy!

Oh that is true, Melody, Johnny Depp is amazing. See, like I said, it's really hard to pick just one.

or jon clad vandam every time i think he cant top acting like a tool, he does. some one should give him an oscar for always uping his game as acting like tool year in and year out.

I agree with Melody. Poor Jon Claude! Can't make a movie without a shot of his bare behind!

LOL Had to look up what a "tool" was! Thought I was pretty hip, man! Learn something new every day!

Sorry y'all, but Paul Newman was the greatest - oh - and Jimmy Stewart - oh, wait - Steve McQueen...

I am going to add my "friend" request too. I have been lurking for a long time and as I'm less able to get out I'm lonely.
Kris

CJ, I'm with you on Paul Newman, and would add Gregory Peck. They both acted like "grownups" instead of stars.

Kinma or Kris, welcome! It's good to meet you! The folks here are really nice........ You'll like it!

Loooooove Jeff Bridges. Great in everything. Sexiest: that would be Mr. George Clooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back