Big Year Coming Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
life's joys! congrats

Thanks all. It's nice to have some good news for a change!

BRilliant news. I have a big year, too, as mly daughter who has lived in Australia for 10 years - MUCH too far away - is coming back to live in UK, along with two of my grandchildren. Isnt it great to have ones family GROW! So glad you like the new daughter in law, too. Can be difficult sometimes........

That's wonderful, Iris! And I know you're happy to have them closer. How old are those grandchildren?

Irismarie,
So your daughter is moving back in time, we here in Aus are sooooo much ahead of europe in time any way.:grin::grin::grin:,
only joking, It would be great to have your family closer so you can see your grand kids more often.

cheers
Peter

BRILLIANT and wonderful news! You know that I am totally baby crazy :] When is this new soul suppose to arrive? I love my DIL- she is incredible. We are closer than she and her Mom, she actually wanted me with her when Bridger was born and asked her Mom to arrive when he was 2 weeks old! hugs, Kay Marie

Wonderful news. Made my day! Nothing in the whole wide world that can make us happier? A new Baby.. Hugs, L

Babies are wonderful! I've always gotten along with my in-laws. My father-in-law passed away in 1999. My wife passed from ALS in November 2009. I've spent more time on the phone with my mother-in-law over the last two months than ever before. It's a good thing, family, it's the only thing that really matters.

Mare, I'm so happy for you good news, and that you're getting both a new baby in the family and a beloved daughter-in-law. We lived next door to Phil's parents and I still joke I married him for his mother... who never had a daughter and wanted one. When I was eight she told me she wanted a little girl just like me:shock: Now, there was a lot she didn't KNOW about me, but what a wonderful "history" to enter, anyway. I wish your family such joy in all the new arrivals!

Thanks, Ann!

It looks like a September wedding! Exciting!

IT'S A GIRL ! :eek:

Lucy is now a big sister to a baby girl; born today at 4pm. 7 lbs. 5oz. and 19" long.
Looks alot like her "older"sister! Both mom & baby are doing well; dad is OK too!

Life is sweet! :D

I love babies. Great news!

congrats to your family little ones make so much joy and brings so much happiness .i have 7 grandkids and it is so awlsome have fun

Great news grandma :)

cheers
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back