Beth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest up Beth, you are missed here and you will need your strength for the trip "down under":wink:

cheers
Peter

Thanks for the update. I hate to hear that she fell but glad to know that she is resting. Thinking of you Beth.

Great News STU. Thank you for the Update.

Beth, rest up and come back when you are feeling better.

Have a big hug to keep you warm until then.

Glen

thank you stu.....and rest up beth! looking forward to hearing from you.

I am so glad that Beth is found.... You are so important to all of us. Rest and we will be waiting to hear from you soon. Big Hugs, linda

I hope you're feeling better, Beth. :smile:

Beth - I am so sorry that you fell but so glad that you are o'kay. Rest up and hope to see you on line soon. Thank you Stu - you really are amazing!

Beth,

How awful that a fall landed you in the hospital (after what I'm presuming was the floor) Take it easy and don't push yourself. Just snuggle with Paul :)

Stu,

You're the embodiment of an angel for sure. Thanks for your perseverance and dedication for so many who need looked after.

So glad to know Beth is ok and resting. I was out of town the last few days and no access to the computer. When I read Stu's first note, I got so worried for her! Thank God she's ok...and Thank YOU Stu, for having such strong intuitive skills for our PALS

Beth, you have no idea how much encouragement and love you send the people of this forum. Prayers to you for a speedy recovery.

Peace,

Beth, Hope you are feeling better real soon. Rest. Thinking of you.
NancyS

Beth, we are praying for you!

If anyone wants to send Beth a card or note... her address is:

**removed for privacy reasons**

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Stu! You really are an angel! Great news(sort of) Glad to hear that Beth is ok, sorry to hear about the fall! Rest up sweet lady, we can wait now that we know you're ok!

Thanks Stu. I will send a card tomorrow. You truly are an angel. I'm so glad she is okay--so to speak.
Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back