Not open for further replies.

andrewredman200

Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
01/2017
Country
US
The Busby Foundation is an established ALS organization helping those in Central Texas for 15+ years. In an effort to help more families with ALS, we are looking to expand to other markets to support ALS families in those areas. Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity? Do you have a strong network and a desire to help this community? We are seeking candidates to run a satellite location in your local region if you do. Please contact us at [email protected] and we can provide more information.

Hi
Thank you for the work you are doing. This may not be your best place to seek volunteers. This forum is primarily for PALS and CALS. As I am sure you know too well most of us struggle to get through each day. I wish you great success in expanding your organization

Thank you for your reply! This makes sense. I apologize if inappropriate. I am trying to tap into wider networks of those affected by ALS. I lost my mother to ALS in 2017, thus my devotion to this cause. Thanks so much and all the best to those affected by this disease. Andrew

I was with my PALS for over 2 years after her DX. As her conditioned worsened, so did my workload. Both mentally and physically started crushing me. I have about 29 cases of Kate Farms that I am going to use as lawn fertilizer. Through all this, I never heard about your efforts,

Much like Hawaii FEMA, our Chaplain via the Hospice company was unavailable when we needed him.

I see many very large gaps in aid that can be garnered. modified To that end, I have a truck load of ideas plus I even have some ideas for others before they go, with a smile on their face, joy bubbling out like a fountain, waltzing into what is a very serious, often tense situation situation and get frightened to death by a case with the likes of me.

I am still recovering from the death of my PALS. Not sure just when I will be able to fully stand back up, but I would try to help those, or you in delivering better aid to these folks. I will shoot you an e-mail here in a few minutes,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back