$1 per wash - per hiney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, Tom. You made me laugh thinking about that scene. An 8-feet hit is rather far... it has enough power to do a great cleaning job. LOLOL

ok ok (laughing too hard to type)...i still love the junior high humor...thanks for starting my day off with a laugh...hiney wash...gotta add that to the bucket list:)

Yea Kirk, it works better than a bucket.

I've stopped by, having left PZ's Pub, and may the laughs continue. CJ was brilliant to start and to name this thread the way she did. Yeah, CJ!

John, "It works better than a bucket." LOLOL, Great humor.

Well, I have to say we go from one ex - stream to another at our house! Get it? LOL

Head bouncing to hiney washing!

CJ, too many streams. May the newest ones become X'd! Life should be at least on the verge of boring from time to time.

Hiney wash streams should remain!

oh wow i never really thought about it as i am able to handle it my self at this time I had thought only the rich had such things . Having ALS is a very learning expericine. most things i would rather not have learn ,but I will investigate futher in this . you made smile ,thank-you

So I have to find a stream to wash my hiney in? I had better hurry because they will all be freezing up soon!

Now, this is definitely a convenience I never thought about. In fact I associated such luxuries with the rich and famous - not the disabled and moderate income! Guess I will re-think my Christmas list and add a bidet with warm water! ohhhlala! Whee. :)

i think i might enjoy it too much... so let me live through some of you guys. DETAILS. I NEED DETAILS! :) :)

Well....there is the Oscillation Button....not that there's anything wrong with that...

i am so glad i found this forum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back