ottawa girl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Welcome back Elaine. Hope you had a wonderful trip. Please share some pictures with us if you don't mind. You'd be proud of me. I've actually behaved while you were gone. I did host a Magic Mike movie night and all the ladies got out of control though. You must come to my next one. Kim
    I have been thinking of you every day, and wondering how your great journey is unfolding for you; we all are waiting for your return with great excitement. But gets lots of rest first!
    Hi Elaine,
    Hope you have a nice and relaxing trip. Please post some pictures when you get back. Kim
    Thanks for the wall post, friend. I think the interview went well. Now we just wait and see.
    Hello! Hope you have a great trip!! You have asked me in the past 'anything I can help you with?' so . . . I have a question that I'm hoping you can help me with after your return from vacation. It's regarding Reiki. I had heard good things about it and was trying to find out about it a few months ago but it is hard to 'find'. How did you find somewhere to learn it? I searched YP in my area and several chiropractor offices come up. Weird. Do you 'go to class' each week or does someone teach you how to do it and then you're 'on your own'? Most importantly, how did you find a teacher/class??? Thanks! Hope to hear all about your trip upon your return.
    He was assessed for a hospital bed yesterday, and has relented over a feeding tube. As soon as the dietican has called to teach me the ropes, the dr will get him in. He isn't taking much at all now so Im hoping it will buck him up a bit, and hoping he will be more comfy with the bed. we can but try :)
    Take lots of photos..its chilly here, pack your long-johns! x
    Hi Elaine, I just wanted to say have a great trip,
    Wishing you sunshine and fun..
    Mair x
    Hi Elaine I hope you were able to read my post from last week, but not sure if I responded correctly so I wanted to let you know how grateful I was for your wisdom and courage. I hope today is a good day for you.

Linda (lcaron50)
    Have a great time in fatima! Will be praying for you on your pilgrimage.
    Love you
    sharon
    wow that's the nicest place in Mtl!! why did you leave it? I wish you were still here:) I was treated at Montreal neuro yes but also in Paris for a while then I followed the lyme disease route for a while in Boston (but that really was a huge waiste of money and time) then even went to some traditional healers...and then months and months later I got better out of the blue just doing nothing... and apparently I am not the only one as confirmed to me by Alyoop who told me she experienced the same thing as me! I would recommend you get a second and even third opinion!!
    have no idea what happened with the paypal thing but hey technology speaks in mysterious ways sometimes:)
    oh ok ok yeah the website just sent me an email saying you canceled your donation :-( that's ok! have a nice trip!merci!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back