Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Washington
City
Olympia
I have a "new in box" complete system which includes the Dynavox VMax and the EyeMax System. Plus a rolling mount that is used to mount the screen. Includes Dynavox Series 5 software for the DynaVox VMax and DynaVox Series 5 EyeMax system, Mini Keyboard, Mouse, Power Supplies and User Manuals for both systems. This system retails $15K, I am firm at $10K.

Please email me with any questions. I will take pictures and send upon request.
Thanks.

Golly! Wonder if you would consider donating to the ALS Guardian Angels?

Hi
Would you be willing to ship overseas?
Are you willing to drop the price? As it sells for generally 2-5k elsewhere. (minus the Eyemax and Mount)
If you could post yo

What is the Guardian Angels? My son's Eyemax, stand, etc. (brand new also, but was out of the box for 3 or 4 weeks before he died) was $17,890, but I definitely wouldn't want to charge that much. My heart tells me to donate it, but I could really use even a small part of the money.
My very best to all.........

Hi Stevesmom

Would you be willing to ship internationally?. I am searching everywhere for a Dynavox Vmax for my partner. We are willing to pay for shipping and also give our money that was have fund raised. Could we possibly we could arrange something?

Perhaps seeing my partners successful trial of the Dynavox will inspire you to consider donating to us! :)

Thank you for considering
Nathan

~ In Australia we do not receive Free AAC's ~ In the USA one AAC is given free to any family in need ~ In Australia we have to pay for the devices upfront, or rely on the goodwill and kindness of others ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know where you got your info, Nathan, about free AACs being given to US families. If they are not available at a charity organization, we don't get them. We have to go through insurance and pay a ridiculous copay. If you have a link to show this, it would be helpful to us in the US! :smile:

Hello there brooksea

Unless I'm mistaken, one free AAC device can be obtained through your Medicare system ....perhaps this does not apply to working families, where then a GAP may be put in motion? It would be good to know for sure, as many of the leading top Therapists here (and us Aussie families) may have our facts wrong!.
I have no problem clearing this up with you and should express that I meant no harm in what I said. I understand that everyone is doing it tough, all over the word. :)

With kind regards
Nathan

I know you meant no harm!

My husband has Medicare and we were going to have to pay several thousand in co-pay for his device, but thankfully he had met his DME deductible already for the year. We were in the process of researching charities that would provide a grant so he could afford the co-pay. Thankfully, that wasn't necessary after all. In the US, if you have Medicare, they will pay 80% of the cost of the DME device and the patient pays the 20% out of pocket. (Some Medicare plans offered through private insurance will only pay 70%.) Hope that clears up any misconception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back