Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
No moderation window pops up, they just never appear. This has happened about 5 or 6 times in the past two or three days.

Do you know what the problem is?

Yeah, that's another weird thing that's going on in addition to the billion unread messages. So bizarre!

STILL happening! And now I don't get notifications, once again, via email.

Richard posted something explaining what may be happening. Cant recall the name of it, but if you look under his statistics im sure you could find it.

I saw that post/thread. It doesn't explain why a simple, innocent post just disappears! I'm talking no links. I'm talking, the post just doesn't show. This is getting real annoying. What kinda words would get a post kicked in an innocent response to someone in need? I'm at a loss.

I know Al and Richard are doing the best they can, but after you post a big O long response and it goes to cyberspace black hole, well, its frustrating! There must be a lot of posts being kicked, due to key words, and they can't keep up.

Nope, if it goes to moderation David, Richard or I see it. Richard or I wouldn't delete something without sending a PM. David runs a business so he might not let you know why if he deletes because of time involved. I'll ask him.

AL.

I had that happen a couple times and it was suggested to me type it out in Email or outlook and copy, paste it so if it gets lost you can do it agian. I know this doesn't answer your questions or solve your problems but I hope it helps.

Have you ever noticed that it always The really heart felt, long, rambling said just what you wanted, that disappear. lol

Talked to David CJ. He can't recall deleting anything that didn't have links. If it happens again he said PM or email him date time, thread etc.

AL.

I think if we spend to much time from starting to finishing they disappear.

Maybe that's why I'm a man of few words now. lol

AL

Hadn't thought of that! Start the post, called away, back to post, called away, send post...disappears!

Very good, Lori! Must experiment! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back