Diagnosis
7/2008
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Anytown
I've tried twice over a period of several days, to post a question concerning a specific style/brand of neck brace. The new thread just never shows up. I could really use the help of feedback from the current forum members about the brace I'm asking about. There are older threads, but they are all locked now, or I would just resurrect one of them. I can't find the answers I'm looking for in them anyway.

I don't understand why my posts are not being permitted. If we aren't allowed to mention any sort of brand name, then that is going to make it hard to convey good or bad experiences with many of the aids that our medical teams or other caregivers suggest. Neither of my attempts to post about it could be construed as trying to sell or profit in any way from mentioning the name of the brace.

HELP!

Lots of posts are landing in moderation limbo these days for reasons that haven't been explained beyond "we're trying to prevent spam". It seems that the moderated words list has been significantly expanded, as well. Add to that the fact that Al has been spending less time online lately than he usually does, so posts sit in the moderation queue until he gets back.

Welcome to the "what did I say" club, rose.

Tried to answer you, rose, but my response is.....you guessed it.

Oh Yay! My last attempt made it! Hopefully David will find a way to stop spam without preventing valid posts soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back