Diagnosis
7/2008
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Anytown
Some people seem to be having trouble with messaging. One person wrote me to make sure I had gotten her earlier message (I hadn't) She said, in the message I DID receive, that when she'd submitted the earlier one this popped up: You are not allowed to sent private messages.

There also is mention of a problem over on the general discussion forum.

Have you PM'd David about this?

No, I'm not exactly sure who its affecting, was hoping others who had a problem would post. I sent a bunch of messages yesterday morning, and have not had time to check and see if they were delivered or not.

Yesterday I posted to a thread (tip toe...not talking about the messy ones) and it disappeared into cyberspace. I just thought I did something wrong, so I re-posted later.

No, I'm not exactly sure who its affecting, was hoping others who had a problem would post. I sent a bunch of messages yesterday morning, and have not had time to check and see if they were delivered or not.

Hmmm that's not right.

That message you sent me, you know, that passionate message that was so hot that Larry Flint would drool.

Well, I never got it. *sigh*

Glen, You are such a doll. (I know you should be saying that to me) but you really are. Thanks for the laugh. I'll get right on resending that message now... Don't burn your fingers when you go to "open" it.

On a serious note, if anyone was expecting a response from me, and didn't get it, its lost in cypberspace, I think I'm all caught up with correspondence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back