Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Cobourg
We completed a major overhaul of the web server last night, including upgrading to a newer operating system - if you have significant trouble with any aspect of the site please let me know.

I do currently notice error messages atop most forum threads, I will be troubleshooting this shortly.

** UPDATE ** these issues should be resolved.

Note, we will be upgrading hard drives this evening, March 22nd, 2010 as we recently had one of our drives fail (fortunately we have 3 backups). The site will likely be offline between 9PM and 11PM.

Cheers,

David

Last edited:
2 of my albums in my profile are gone. Heading is there but no pics.

AL.

Hey, my family is gone! :sad::sad: Have to find the pictures and upload them again.

2 of my albums in my profile are gone. Heading is there but no pics. They have been replaced with someone elses.

I lost 4 albums, title but no pics!You'll just have to remember me flying through the air for you Barry!

Hi All,

Has anyone's albums come back to life? I noticed some of the disappearing albums, but then for others, they seem to be fine now... Al, for instance, I see both your albums, is there something else missing?

I'm still missing 1- title, no picutres.

Hi All, I'm not sure what happened with this album feature and why it became corrupted for some people.

I've fixed this issue for some, but not all.

For those of you with missing or empty albums, please delete the album and recreate it when you have a chance.

I have tried to make it a bit faster to recreate by allowing 5 images to be uploaded at a time.

Cheers,

David

OK, this is strange. Now the title page picture is there (wasn't 10min. ago) but when I click on it, the pictures from another album come up. Don't want to delete that one, but how do I delete the title that has no pictures (wrong pictures actually) in it?

I had that problem too. made an album uploaded the pictures and they showed up in another album. Deleted them from the wrong album and they disappeared again. Have about 5 or 6 albums missing.Others I upload and they disappear into the mist!

Hey David,

My toys album has been filled with flowers and chickens. I WILL NOT CONVERT .

I choose not to delete them , as they belong to other members.

Flen

Hey! Glen has all my pictures! Also, I uploaded new pictures for an album and they are in all the albums! Only different pictures for the cover! I want my albums back!Help!(thanks Glen)

Hey! Glen "stole" all my albums! :-o Colleen, they are just below your pictures (on Glen's page!)
But, my pictures are still missing from my album "ALS walk & miscellaneous".

Anybody have my pictures?!? :?:

Mine are still missing, screwed up too. I'll tell David.

AL.

One of my albums has been overtaken by other's photos... just my family pets and home album, others seem fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back