"No white flags"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1st husband & PALs was fortunate enough to benefit from Steve's determination ... thanks to Team Gleason Jim was able to fulfill his father's dream of travelling to Italy with our son to meet their family ... what an amazing offering :)

Did Team Gleason pay for him to go? That is awesome. Steve Gleason is my new hero. What an amazing guy.

What a incredible guy! I think we all are just as awesome.

Yes - Team Gleason covered the costs for Jim and our son to go to Italy ... with 1 requirement - Jim had to do a couple of things he'd never thought he would do. So my son & he flew in a hot air balloon over Tuscany and went white water rafting. They took a ton of video & I believe Team Gleason is consolidating it & will be sharing via their website.

Was the trip of a lifetime! What an amazing organization :grin:

oh dear, are you still searching for new hero?

What a incredible guy! I think we all are just as awesome.

I agree! You are all awesome :-D

My brother is dealing with this disease with a level of courage and grace that amazes me. He is my hero too.

Yes - Team Gleason covered the costs for Jim and our son to go to Italy ... with 1 requirement - Jim had to do a couple of things he'd never thought he would do. So my son & he flew in a hot air balloon over Tuscany and went white water rafting. They took a ton of video & I believe Team Gleason is consolidating it & will be sharing via their website.

Was the trip of a lifetime! What an amazing organization :grin:

That is amazing! I'm happy for your husband and son that they got to do that.

What an amazing man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back