Do they really want me to answer the survey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

momofsixkids60

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
in the
City
somewhere
After the 2 different Neuros phone consults and the GP all saying go to the ER; I break down and go. Mistake #1 - I went. Mistake #2 - both neuros think I have gout or blood clots in both calves. Mistake #3 - I went to the ER. Mistake #4 - I sat there for 12 hrs waiting to be seen. But the biggest mistake is that they actually sent me a survey to fill out. I am actually having my adult child write it for me because my fine motor skills aren't the best and I couldn't let my younger ones see what choice words I wasgoing to use. Now I know I didn't have blood clots; but you see I don't have that MD after my name. And I know I didn't have gout; but why can your drs not listen to you? How come when you ask to see if they can fit you in it's like a month away; but somehow you go to the ER and you can get an appt in 2 weeks! They don't see people for 1 week a month and then they don't see you in the ER either. I would love to have a job that I work 3 weeks a month. Sit in my seat for a few days and I will listen to you! Thank you for letting me vent, I feel better now!

Kimberly, I'm glad you vented, and have no answers for the behavior of your doctors; enjoy speaking the truth on the survey!

Survey Says! ...The medical community sometimes needs to show more compassion! Sorry you were treated that way, no one deserves that!

Thanks for your support. I actually had my daughter write on the paper, that I will be charging them $30.00 per hr that I sat waiting for them. I probably won't pay the bill; I am not planning on buying anything in the future and this turnip has been dry for a loooong time. What is so sad about all of this is the dr that did see me looked at me, laughed, and said,"You know you don't have either, right"? I told him I know but I thought maybe; just maybe, I could get in faster with the 1st neuro. Also be CAREFUL of a Company called The Athena Group. They charged me $1500.00 (and no I didn't make an error with the zero's) and the test was inconclusive - they want my parent's, my grandmother, my 2 sisters, and my 6 children and 3 grandchildren to be tested. So my family will be paying almost the salary of one of their employees. And because they are not in "my network", I have to pay that one too. Welcome to my pity party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back