Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
UK
State
Lanarkshire
City
Glasgow
I am now "celebrating" my first year since diagnosis:-D, thankfully my progression remains slow and for the past few months have reached a plateau, hoping for many more years:)although I don't post often, I have found this forum immensley supportive and everyone here so helpful and caring, thanks for listening, love and hugs, Anne x

What does one say? Can't say happy anniversary, or Congratulations. Let say its good to have you here, we enjoy your company. I am happy for your slow progression and look forward to many years of chatting with you. (((((hugs)))).

Hi Anne,
Glad to hear your progression is slow. Looking forward to hearing from you more on the forum. Best of luck to you. Kim

slow progression one year in is something to celebrate, that's really great

Good news indeed -

Here's a toast to our Glaswegian girl - May "slow" and "plateau" be yours to keep!

Have you been assigned new housing yet?

Thanks Elaine, not got a house yet but hoping for an offer at the end of the month:neutral: housing association have told me the contractors have not built any 2 bedroom houses :shock: but possibly give me an adapted 1 bedroom and Cheryl a 1 bedroom upstairs from me. Not ideal but better than being stuck here! So fingers and everything else crossed for good news by the end of the month! Anne

I hope it works out for you and very soon. Keep us posted.

Thanks Vicki, will keep you posted. How are you doing now? Anne

Anne,
Happy to know your progression is slow. May you continue that way. Have a very happy day!
Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back