Diagnosis
12/2011
Country
US
State
IL
City
Springfield
I am so sorry for my outbursts yesterday. It was totally unfair to take my frustations and anger (yes anger) out on all of you. I know you know what I am going through and I just need to deal with it. Besides whining time is over thanks Nell

It seems you are in a very tough situation, in addition to having ALS. No need to apologize. You are frustrated. Have you contacted the ALS Association in your area? They may be able to help you with support. Also, you mentioned that your husband was in his 70's. Have you contacted you local Agency on Aging (might be called something different there)? They can direct resources your way, such as meals on wheels and sitters, etc...

If both you and your husband are ill, you need to consult with someone to put a plan in place. You are going to need help! I am very sorry you have so much to deal with.

If you feel you cannot do these things on your own, we will try to help. I think you said you were in Springfield, Il. Is that right?

Nell,

No apologies necessary. As a matter of fact, I saw no ranting at all. I posted on your other thread about muscle loss, so I will refrain from repeating myself. But I will say this, welcome to the family no one wants to be part of. Sure wished we could have met somewhere else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back