Diagnosis
02/2011
Country
US
State
Illinois
City
Anywhere
Hello All! I was diagnosed in Feb. 2011. A few days later I discovered your forum. I want to start by saying thanks to all of you for helping me understand ALS a bit more. You have also made the future less frightening and helped me to keep a positive attitude. Alas, the name: Bhappy!
Thanks

Welcome to the forum Bhappy!

Hi, Bhappy, and welcome. I hope you continue to find help and encouragement, while sorry about your having the disease.

Thanks! I think I almost could have predicted you two would be the first to welcome me! My symptoms started with some hand atrophy mostly in the thumbs and index fingers and now my left leg is slowing me down a lot. However, I'm still a classic blabbermouth! As I've seen you say before, I'm still in the beginning phase. I'm finding the leg slows me down far more than the hands have for the past 15 months.

Welcome Bhappy! Love your name. I also was diagnosed in Feb. 2011. We'll do this together. ; )

Sorry you have to be here, but we welcome you:)

BHappy...Love your profile name! I am so sorry that you have to be here but very glad that you found this forum. It has been a Godsend for me. You will find that you have an all new extended family. Stay strong and keep the faith and yes Be Happy! :)

BHappy...attitude is everything. Sorry about the diagnosed but glad you found all of us!

Bhappy..Love it..You know being happier is much easier, and being angry does not help anyway. So continue to BHappy.. Welcome..

Welcome to this family. kick back when you can and full steam when able. at times it's a bumpy road. know that were all here to help smooth the road ahead

Welcome, I am also brand new to the site but has had only support from the word go. Im sure you will have the same experience.

welcome. dont like that we have to have another family member, but glad we are getting the chance to get to know you.

you too, mamoth.

Welcome Mamoth and BHappy! There are a LOT of people flowing with information here.

Kimberly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back