Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
MI
City
Iron Mountain
i dont know but i felt the need to bring this up so i can get some laughs or humer out of my study .do you realize the only drug found to help slow the progression of als is rilutek approved by the fda. does anyone know anything about the fda .well there able to lie on there vitamins they say approved by the fda .well for example centrum silver has a little over 4 percent what the label says there able to do that they weight the fillers binders capsule and what else will fit which would be the vitamin and get away with it .how many years have we been told to eat are cambells soup only to find out mono sodium glutamate causews cancer another one approved by the fda.for i myself i go with pharmicutical vitamins they are very monitored and have to be 98 percent wwhat the label says or usp stamp. so really do we trust the fda with rilutek or is it another scam to keep the money flowing for the pharmicutical cmpanys and the big wigs .they dontr want anything to do with herbal medicine suplements because there not approved by the fda just something to think about

Good Morning Jeff!

What an interesting look at the FDA! Kinda makes you wonder what else is going on behind closed doors. I didn't know about the Campbells soup thing. Wow! And both my kids eat it. Maybe I need to look a little closer and pay a little more attention to things, huh? Thanks for the info!

Good Morning Jeff!

What an interesting look at the FDA! Kinda makes you wonder what else is going on behind closed doors. I didn't know about the Campbells soup thing. Wow! And both my kids eat it. Maybe I need to look a little closer and pay a little more attention to things, huh? Thanks for the info!

luvnmm if you read the labels you will find in in alt of things pork sausage ravioli,ect ect.the fda know it may and has caused cancer and still allow it to be sold .population control i would say .the fda kind of stay away from supplements and vitamins but allow them to be sold .and they have had trial on supplements and als with people amazing well read before you purchace jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back