05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
Dear Iris,
Please accept my apologies for the delay in replying to your email.

Shewee can be used to urinate whilst sitting in a wheelchair, you just need
to add a bottle or urine bag. Any size bottle will do - but we recommend it
has at least 1 litre capacity.

To use Shewee in a wheelchair:

Place yourself at the front of the chair to allow the Shewee outlet pipe to
be directed vertically downwards.
Hold the Shewee with one hand and bottle or urine bag with the other hand.
Urinate and then wipe with the funnel.

You can add a regular urine collection bag to the outlet pipe of Shewee.

Shewee can be used whilst sitting on the edge of a bed. This eliminates the
use of a bed pan in many situations.

Add a bottle or urine bag. Any size will do- but we recommend it has at
least 1 litre capacity.

Finally, something out there for us women! That would solve all your fears about not being able to get out of bed in time to get to the toilet.
Also, the next time you end up at the hospital and people ignore you about taking you to the bathroom, bring a blanket and the bottle, and if they ignore you again, tell them you have prepared some lovely apple juice for all of them to try! HAHAHAHA!
Cheers! and Hugs,
Kari

Kari, you are disgusting;-) heehee

No more "penis envy"! It should be named a Shenis! rotflmao How about this one SHEROS with Shenis's! You would think that I ate some of your yogurt :] xo

I love my Penis!:lol:

Phil, not too much or you'll go blind! :p:p

Welcome to the forum SA club, Glen - President, Barry - Vice President.

WHY are you two reading a thread called ladies in wheelchairs? Heehee

Oops, you caught me! :oops:

Last edited:
they can't stand to think that we might be having fun on here without them? That is why they are on here? Bad Boys!

But we love 'em

Yes, boys will be boys. IrisMarie, you might as well have written the subject in neon lights to get their attention!

I've had my shewee for about 3 years, use it for camping. I have issues with public bathrooms... outhouses... not exactly a phobia (for outhouses YES) The shewee works well, not perfect, but then that could be due to operator error LOL. Its nice in that it is small enough to carry in purse discreetly.

they can't stand to think that we might be having fun on here without them? That is why they are on here? Bad Boys!

We never miss an opportunity to learn something new.
{{translation: We like to watch}} :twisted:

I found this which sums up glen's last post, a sign is worth a thousand words! A good thing that none of us can climb walls like that, not that we would of course! :shock:

peeping-tom-looks-up-your-wedding-dress-this-state-says-no-biggie.jpg

Okay, this calls for a story...

My dad had a friend who was a real practical joker. Charlie was camping, and had a moment of inspiration. He wired a speaker up to the inside of the ladies outhouse, ran the wire in the underbrush, and set up his vigil. Whenever an unsuspecting woman camper would go in to use it, he'd give her a moment to get settled, then say into the speaker "Hey lady, can you please use the other facility, we're painting down here"

... and watch them come bolting out of the outhouse, in various stages of undress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back