Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
South Carolina
City
roebuck
Ok, can anyone tell me how to add my email, phone number or something, just in case, so someone can contact me? I've tried to figure it out, but can't seem to find a place for that?

There is a user cp section but no one can see except an admin so it is not helpful. You should be able to pm the info to anyone you choose. If you post it on a thread it will go to mod. I don't recommend doing that any way too public. If you are in our fB group that is another contact method. I think you are?

Last edited:
As
Nikki said, use PMs. You should have enough posts to have the feature enabled.

Adding personal info (or as we security folks say PII, personally identifiable information) is a bad idea as it will be available to the entire Internet.

Karla, lots of the folk here email their contact to me.

Send me a PM and I can give you my email :)

Yes, I was added to the fb. Ok :)

Ok, Tillie, pm sent, with email and phone, which you can share with someone in the states if needed, and green gueen has my email also. Have not been on much because we are trying to get everything arranged and sorted before Heidi gets a job up here. Even though she is doing almost everything, I still have to sort, and direct her where things go. So, busy makes tired, and tired means sleep. If anyone gets worried, feel free to email, or phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back