Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
NC
City
Raleigh
.... the end of the Long Count on the Mayan calendar.

Are you ready?

Sure am. You?

nope, I think they just got tired of chipping the calendar into stone, had a drink and forgot all about it! :)

My daughter graduates in 2012, guess that would save me a lot of money for college?

i have no idea what will happen on that day- im guessing mass chaos at least... but either way... ive been ready for awhile now. just hope its fast. The other day my daughter told me i should spend up all my money before that day- like $300 is gona get us much!? LOL.

Allen- what are your thoughts on this impending day?

I think we should all get rip roaring, snot flying plastered :)

Y2K all over again? Much ado about nothing.

AL.

I'm ready for anything!

Allen I have been fretting about this for ages. My husband just shakes his head. I confess sometimes in the middle of the night I listen to Coast to Coast on the radio and they often focus on the subject. I basically have common sense, and agree with Al's thoughts. But there is that wee part of me that will be holding my breath next year at this time.
Laurel

AL + Gentlemen Jim seem to be our wise men (and of coarse Annie's PHIL) How many times have we heard this, Y2K, the planets are all lining up, an astoride is heading for us, another country going to bomb us, I thought I heard the calender was not finished because they all died of like a natural disaster or disease?And I don't think God judging the earth really goes by a calender.:0

I'm ready for anything. Just keep living and loving till something happens

LizT, I happened to see a post about this somewhere on the ʇǝuɹǝʇuı yesterday, pointing out the one year countdown. Heard about it of course, but never paid any attention to it. Did a little ƃuılƃooƃ about it and shazam, it's like the Y2Kers on steroids. Or, more likely, high-potency hallucinatory pharmaceutical compounds.

Seemed like a subject that might help us get everyone a little less focused on all the dreary daily ruts we all seem to be traversing recently. And, you have to admit -- some of the theories do make for entertaining reading. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back