Diagnosis
09/2010
Country
US
State
AK
City
Anchorage
On Saturday, Gary and I will be traveling to South Korea with our two boys, daughter, and her husband to celebrate the wedding of our older son to a lovely young lady who he met through a business contact. We are really excited to spend this vacation with the whole family and to experience HyunJung's culture. She will meet us in Seoul to show us around for a few days before we go to her hometown, Yeosu, for the wedding. We've never done anything like this before!

Thankfully, Gary has agreed to take a manual wheelchair along so he can enjoy some sightseeing. He can still get around somewhat without it, but it is a MUST HAVE for this trip.

Has anyone been to Korea? Any suggestions for ease of travel? Gary and I leave tomorrow for Seattle where we can visit with my sister-in-law and daughter, and collect our younger son from Portland. Daughter and son are both in the middle of university final's week. We felt it was a good idea to break up the lengthy flight a little anyway.

Love is in the air!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding voyage! You are sure to have an exciting time!

That's sounds like a very interesting trip! Congrats to your son and soon to be DIL!

Hello AKio, I have been to South Korea and I believe you'll have a wonderful time! I can't think of anything on ease of travel as I'm sure things have changed I was there when I was in the military way back in 86, if I do think of something I will let you know! Have a GREAT Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back