Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
My husband's mom is still in the hospital, not responding to people at all. His dad went back to neuro today about the radiation on his brain tumor, and they are stopping treatment as it is not working. Bruce fell last night also, said he tripped. So much is going on and it is so scary.:cry:

Joni, I'm so sorry you have so many people with such desperate problems. How is Bruce feeling today--any damage or is this a new sign of things to come? Sending you hugs, sweetie.

Joni- im sorry this is going on. very crappy. at this point, and i hope you dont take offense to this, but i would be grateful that there is a possibility that your in-laws will be passing close together, therefore being together right away.
Though this is going to be really rough on you and Bruce- for them, it may be a blessing.
As for Bruce- sorry that he fell. Is he open to the possibility of using a cane or something along those lines?

My heart goes out to you, Joni.....I am so very sorry! And, gosh those falls are scary to hear or witness......they just stink all together!

So sorry Joni. Hope your Hubby is OK. These things are just so hard to bare. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Aly

Joni, My thoughts and prayers are with you all. So much going on wow! Hang in there.

Joni, so sorry to hear of the very tough times. Hugs.

Thanks all my friends for you thoughts and prayers. I went to the hospital today to see his mom, her eyes are kinda glazed, and she just cries, and mumbles. Hurts my heart cause it brings back so many memories of my mom. Bruce seems to be doing alright from the fall. He was cleaning the pool out yesterday. Me jst too much bad happening, but I am thankful for all of You!

we love you, girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back