Diagnosis
5/2008
Country
US
State
Ga
City
Snellville
I hate it when my mouth gets so dry that my lips, and cheeks stick to my teeth, and I look like a beaver! :lol: And I have to pull them apart with my hands! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it when I choke while I'm eating and I spit chewed-up food all over the table.

I hate it when my mom is drinking wine and she laughs and the wine goes all over her shirt. :)

I hate it when my nose runs and there is nothing I can do about it.

I hate it when I call CVS to remind them NOT to use a child-proof top on the Rilutec (because my PALS lives alone), but they do it anyway...... and he then picks it up at the drive-thru and asks them if they used a regular cap, and they say "oh yes"--- BUT THEY DIDN"T-- so it takes him an hour and a half just to get into his medicine.

I hate the Medicare donut-hole too.

I hate it when a bug lands on me and I can't brush it off.

I hate it when my husband is in pain and because he can't tell me where he hurt's, it ends up being a guessing game....I hate this disease....:cry:

i hate it when i read of such suffering..but cannot find the words of comfort...johnny..

I hate it when people treat me like I am deaf, even though I wrote it on paper that I'm a mute, and that I can hear them just fine! :lol: Stop throwing your arms around! lol

lol....it's like talking to someone who is from a country that speaks a different language...you always talk louder like that'll make them understand better...lol

I hate it when people smile and say uh-huh and they have no clue what you said.

I hate it when I transfer on to the bidet at 3am and all that comes out is a fart.

I hate it when I have to tell people I know what ALS is, and they start crying.

I hate it when Lee gets distracted while holding the urinal for me and I pee all over us both, the floor and sometimes the chair.

AL.

LOL, and I thought I was the only one with that problem!
I hate it when I have an itch and can't tell anyone where it is to scratch it.

LOL, and I thought I was the only one with that problem!
I hate it when I have an itch and can't tell anyone where it is to scratch it.

And your just out of luck if its the "Man" itch! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back