Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
California
City
Palo Alto
my sweet 44-yr-old son (PALS) died last night in his sleep. i turned him at 2:30 a.m., adjusted his pillows and bipap, he smiled and nodded 'ok'. that was it. it was so sudden. we knew it would happen, but not so quickly. and not so quietly. prayers couldn't keep him alive, but maybe they made his last few days better.

So very sorry. I'm glad he was at peace and knew you were at his side then and always.

Best,
Laurie

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm glad he's free. :-/

We should all have such a peaceful passing.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
I am however glad he passed peacefully in his sleep - he knew in his heart right to the end how much you loved him and all that you did for him.

Many hugs xxx

So, so sorry for your loss. He was lucky to have you by his side and I am sure that you experienced a kind of love that few people get to experience. I wish you a lot of strength and courage.

Sorry for your loss. Sounds very peaceful.

So very sorry for your loss. Glad it was peaceful. Peace and comfort to you and your family

I am so sorry for your loss of your son. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am very sorry about the loss of your precious son. Sending you virtual hugs.
Tracy

he had hundreds of loving friends (yes...hundreds. he was a musician.) this is what i forward to them this morning. ----- From me, the mom. i've always said to myself that if anything happened to my boys or happened to peter, i would just pretend they were on a trip. that would be the only way i could handle it. Well, Timmy is on a trip. Free and flying. I have absolutely no doubt that peter's late son, Chris, 'visited' me in the church of santa croce, in florence (where he died). It's an amazing feeling: wonder and joy and tears. If one of you gets a 'visit' from tim, enjoy it...and let me know.
i love every note and every photo. tim knew he was loved.

What a beautiful message. It sounds like your son had a beautiful soul - I can tell by your writing where he got it from.

I'm sorry to hear about your son's passing. Although it seems it was sudden and unexpected, it sounds like it was peaceful. I hope you find peace in the days ahead.

Rob

Sorry for your loss. Thinking of you.

Angie

I'm so very sorry for your loss. So grateful it was peaceful. Praying for you, and if I see Tim, I will surely let you know.

Hugs,

Sue

So sorry for your loss. I am so glad that he had a peaceful passing. May peace be with you. He was lucky to have such a good mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back