Diagnosis
7/2008
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Anytown
Perry Vale passed away this past February. I feel so badly that I did not know until now. Today would have his 56th birthday.

Here is a short obituary copied from his Facebook page:

Perry L. Vale, 55, of Lincoln passed away ( Died )Sunday (2/6/11) at Milder Manor. Perry was born at Superior, Neb. and passed away after battling ALS. He was an Electrical Engineer.

He was such a kindly gentle person here. I wish I'd taken the time to get to know him better.

I've been wondering about him, Diane. He was such a pleasant presence on the forum. Thank you for posting the news on his passing.

This is sad news Diane. He did seem a gentle soul as Kim says. I hope his wife is doing okay as I remember she was on dialysis and had health issues. We'll miss him.
Laurel

Laurel,

I believe his wife passed too. He was a facebook friend (and anyone who knows me also knows I hardly go on there) but, when I received the friend birthday notification message from facebook, and I went to his page, there were references of him and his wife Sharon having a glorious day in heaven together today.

... So sad we didn't know.

That is just dreadful news Diane. I got chills and teared up reading your message. So sad and hard to absorb the pain of life.
Laurel

Thanks for posting this Diane.

I will miss his technical input to the forum

Peter

Thank you, Diane. Perry was indeed a kindhearted man...it's sad to know he's gone.

Thank you Dianne, I was a Facebook friend of Perry's too but missed any notice there. He was a ham radio operator (like my dad was) and when my dad passed away his ham radio buddies said that he was a "silent key". I guess Perry is a silent key now too, I hate this disease. He was only a month older than me.....

Sad that we don't find out for months. Thanks Rose.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back