Not open for further replies.

Ellamay

Country
CA
State
BC
City
Cassidy
It is with much saddness that I have to tell you that Tony Galavan has passed. Jan 13th , 2011. His family was at his side and he fought it right to the end.
We will always give ALS the "**** you" toe..... At one point that's the only part that he could move....

here is writting my daughter wrote that brought tears to everyones eyes

Tony

.I'll never forget the man you were before ALS tore our lives apart. Never cruel, always kind. I never heard a harsh word from you. I never realized til now how much you spoiled me; not with monetary items, but with things like making me "big breakfast" all the time or lighting the fire so I could be warm. :) You would do anything for your family, and you did. You worked hard for us Tony. I didn't realize I was taking advantage of that at the time. I think you inspired Dan more than any of us will ever know. He would not be the man I am proud to call my brother if it wasn't for you being in his life. I will never comprehend how something so terrible could happen to such a great man. However, ALS does not define who you are Tony. It will never define you. What defines you for me is the memories we have together. I was a shy child, but you never stopped trying to make me laugh... even if that meant pinning as many clothes pins as you could to your face or watching Mulan with me 5 times a day, quoting the words, and laughing even harder with each rerun. Disneyland was an amazing trip. My stomach will never recover from the sheer amount I laughed on that trip. It wouldn't have been the same without you. I couldn't have been happier at yours and Mom's wedding. It was a beautiful day. You know you chose quite the woman right? She is the most amazing person I have ever met. She chose quite the man as well. I miss you Tony. And I will never stop giving ALS the F U toe :). I love you.

I am sorry for your loss. What a man, what a daughter. Please accept my condolences.

So sorry to hear of Tony's passing. He sounds like he meant a lot to all of you. Remember the good times and let go of the rest.

Blessing to all of you.

So sorry for you loss. Sounds like a wonderful man who will be sorely missed. My prayers go out to you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. He sounds like a good man and his attitude exemplifies the saying "I have ALS but ALS does not have me". My condolences to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss Connie and family.

AL.

please except my condolences for the family.God Bless all.
Sharon

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like you lost a wonderful husband and father.

I'm so sorry for you. A beautiful piece by your daughter.

Same here from us. Hope you find peace and strength as time goes by. You are surely special.

very sad news. Blessings to you and yours. Take care Connie.
Laurel

so sorry for your loss. May God give you and your family strength during this difficult time.

So sorry for your loss, God Bless you all and give you comfort.

Thank you for all your kind words.... Life is surreal right now ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back