Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
OR
City
Scio
I just remembered that, many years ago, a person who claimed to be a warlock put a curse on me. Can we add this to our list of possible causes of this dreaded disease? (My attempt at humor for today)

maybe, I've been told I must have killed a whole city in China ... as in the old saying 'you must have killed a chinaman' when you have bad luck!

makes as much sense as a curse ;)

If so, with as many people as I have angered over the years, I think I would have been dead 100's of times over.

> a person who claimed to be a warlock put a curse on me. Can we add this to our list of possible causes of this dreaded disease?

as good as any other definitive research so far ....

It amuses me to consider how the responses would have gone had this been a DIHALS post...

My son says stuff like this all the time. That someone has cursed his dad. But he is serious.

Greg I wonder if we will see someone suggest it in a not to distant future DIHALS post ...

:shock:

:lol:giving me the giggles.

Dunno about a curse...what about moving a cupboard?
I am a great big tall lady. The guy I bought my wheelchair from called me 'robust' ��.
I may have had symptoms before. I don't really recall any prior to trying to move our wall unit.
Unfortunately I am now disabled and our wall unit has never moved an inch!

Maybe you should set fire to that wall unit and get rid of it once and for all and the curse could lift?

Good theory. But, my daddy is way too sweet for anyone to have put a curse on. lol

Kim but what if he was cursed because he was so sweet some nasty person cursed him for it?

Jealousy rears its head!

It really seems like a curse to me. When I used to be able to speak legibly I coined a phrase that I used all the time......"God has a strange way of weeding the a$$holes out". But then again, it does not apply universally.....

> But then again, it does not apply universally.....
Obviously: you and I are still kicking! :^O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back