Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
OK
City
Cleveland
Just when you thought you have thought of everything.... my son says "Mom that bidet won't work with the commode chair over it because it senses that someone is sitting on the seat... UGH!

Surely someone has found a way around this?

We have the Biobidet 2000. It has a sensor in the seat that makes it not work when no one is sitting on it. Is there something you can put over the sensor to fool it or can you turn off the sensor?

I don't know if this helps or not, but I did some googling and came up with this...

"On the Bio Bidet BB-2000 bidet seat, the seat sensor cannot be turned off. However, it can be easily tricked with a damp paper towel. If you imagine a clock overlayed on top of the seat, the sensor is around the 4-5 o'clock area. Placing a damp paper tower over this area of the Bio Bidet BB-2000 seat will activate the seat sensor and allow your parent to use the seat with a pad. Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns."

Here is where I found that above comment - Product Questions ? Bio Bidet BB-2000 Bliss Bidet Seat w/ Remote

Perhaps you can ask your own question if necessary and get a direct answer. Good luck!

Jim

Hi
My commode chair has a little plastic skirt round the opening. The plastic skirt both triggers the sensor and stops spray escaping through the gap between the toilet seat and the commode seat.

There are a few different makes of commode chairs that work with bidet toilets but you need to check out the clearances if you have raised your toilet height.

My o.t got my chair without the metal rails that the bucket sits in to ensure clearance so it can only be used over the bidet or as a shower chair. That works best for us.

My one is a freeway t80 auto model. It's the auto bit that shows that it's suitable for a bidet toilet. But there are others out there. There is one made of a mesh fabric specifically for use with a bio bidet made by PDS but it doesn't seem to have a tilt function.

Wendy

Last edited:
We purchased a Nuprodx shower transfer system. We have a 6" threshold going into the shower.

The chair is multi-purpose. It has tilt, headrest, arm rests and foot rests. I had it configured to also work over the toilet with the bidet.

Hopefully the info Jim came up with will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back