Diagnosis
07/2013
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
Why is it some people, under the guise of being "helpful," come across as a monumental PITA?

aaaaahhhh the intricacies of human beings eh?

I still believe in unicorns and love to dance in the paddocks singing (albeit badly) my little heart out.

Life is hard, but it's what we make of it and we can always choose how to respond. :p

I like to sing, but I shouldn't. I can't carry a tune in a bucket.

So what if you can't carry a tune, that should not stop you from singing if it brings you joy.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

I do it all and I don't care who thinks what. If it makes me happy, then its good. It is about choosing to be happy and how you deal with what is handed to you.

I still sing :) But it is like listening to cats fighting in a bag! I have pitch perfect whistling though

Well there ya go, whistle while you work. Music is music no matter how you make it. Rock it! :wink:

Why don't you post some music to Al's Sandbox here on the forum? I am kinda all alone there now that here4her doesn't visit too much while he is grieving his wife.

I don't have mp3 files
:(
What is your favorite group/genre?

Rock and roll...I like all music though. I listen to classical and easy listening, country, I like it all but my favorite is rock. Go to your tube, that is where I get the music I post. It is easy. You should give it a try.

I so agree Vicki, I love to dance and sing but it's all just purely for me, it ain't no world class show and people would probably cringe and then run away. But it's the joy of being 'inside' the music, did you know it releases pheromones? Just love it!

For me it's a great stress release, much healthier than releasing pressure at other people.

Amen to that Tillie. I love music and singing. I am no Celine Dion but I don't care and my family just looks the other way. :rolleyes:

OK--what is PITA? I am not good at the make a sentence game...

Pain in the ass.

Or something to hold a falafel.

Your choice Babs!

ok, I get! du huh! blonde moment for the brunette!

nickname ain't Barbie for nuthin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back