Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
AU
State
Queensland
City
Surfers paradise
Just wondering if he is legit I seen a few posts he made on some news articles claiming that he knew how to cure ALS and that it was caused by an injury that is biochemical and can be reversed.

I have phoned him, and sent a couple of emails but I've gotten no response..

Would love to hear from anyone who has conversed with him or been treated,

Thanks!

Remember that old adage "If it seems too good to be true... it probably is."

If he's claiming a cure for ALS he is not legit.

I dunno he had a pretty interesting theory and he responded to my email...I don't think he's a fraud.

He speaks about how he has discovered that ALS is caused by a natural biochemical process happening in the body and that it can be reversed. He also sad that it's impossible to treat something that you don't know the cause of I.e stem cell therapy because if th body is causing this then stem cell therapy I'll only treat the symptoms and haunt the process by a few weeks or months.

I actually think he is right. He could be onto something.

He also told me that the medical committee would not approve of his theory. So he is now attempting to get approval from a pharmaceutical company or something.

Good on him....I don't think researchers should be so narrow minded either

On to something only your money ask where his theroy is published

If you indeed have ALS ( and I sincerely hope you don't), please let us know how it goes for you.

Don't you think if Daniel Hale can actually cure or reverse ALS, this shop would already be shut down due to lack of interest?

Just askin'.

No he posted somewhere about not charging people a cent....it was on the article about rabbi
A guy posted something about he can cure ALS for $5000 and adaniel wrote underneath that it was ridiculous to be charging that for people like us and that he doesn't charge anything

His Twitter feed pretty much says it all -- some people claim not to ask for money. What they are asking for, in advance of money (that comes later) is blind faith in spurious science. I'm not even sure this guy knows the difference between cells and molecules. What all good con men learn is that the story comes first, to set the hook, then the ask.

When someone tells you s/he's the only one who can possibly understand/cure ALS and cannot provide any more open source details, one has to ask, how could a "cure" unreproducible and unknowable by others be disseminated, justified, demonstrated, tested, implemented?

Well I thought he was onto something because I agree that it is a biochemical injury

I'd prefer to be optimistic then skeptical I have nothing to loose anyway

what the H is a biochemical injury?

Why spend one dime on some voo doo ALS cure until you have been officially diagnosed with ALS? The money part will come after Mr. Hale knows he has set the hook... in your mouth. He'd also be tickled pink if you begin his program without an official diagnosis of ALS so he can claim he cured you of ALS. Then forever the question without a factual answer would be... "cured you of what?" But millions of others would know... you didn't have ALS.

Of course I wouldn't seek treatment until I get diagnosis...lol

The question is not has anyone been TREATED by Daniel R. Hale

The question is has anyone been CURED by Daniel R. Hale

I would speculate that the answer is no

Very true..

Well he only responded to 1 email of mine he claims he has solved the puddle but needs FDA approval but they are mocking him bcoz he has gone about it a different way not using stem cell therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back