Diagnosis
02/2010
Country
US
State
mo
City
nixa
va reconizes several diseases for disability related to enviroment. what enviroment issues is research being done to identify what enviromental issues cynobacteria was found in the deserts of the middle east after desert storm in in 2003 but in 2004 dod research center denied any connection. now veterans returning from middle east are now displaying same type of sickness. why reconize 90 day active to duty to qualify, just out of basic training, only one thing comes to my mind. vaccines,containing heavy metals plus other harmful products

I've always thought that there must be a link between some chemicals and ALS.
ALS, in my humble opinion must be related to a bad mutation triggered by some soecific substances interacting with the immune system which lead some cells in the body, which are supposed to protect us, to identify the motor neurons as the enemy and target them selectively for destruction.

Some will say: "If what you are claiming is true, why doesn't everyone who is exposed to the same substances develop ALS then?"...

Well, I would tell them our GENETIC MAKEUP is different. No two people in the world have their genetic makeup being exactly the same.

There are people exposed to carcinogens as an occupational hazard at work and never develop Cancer, whereas other people in the same conditions and environment develop Cancer in a matter of a few years.
There are heavy smokers who never develop lung cancer whereas others heavy smokers develop it in matter of a few years. It's all genetics.

The same could be told about ALS (at least, the Sporadic form of the disease). There are people exposed to substances that may trigger a Neurological problem that leads to ALS whereas other people with different genetic makeup never develop this disease even when exposed heavily to the same substances.

It's odds.

NH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back