Country
uk
State
fgg
City
ri
hello,

i'm a medical student ,

i would like to have some information about the history of the disease 'als'(what was the treatment before 50and 100 years, i know that it didn't work well and maybe even hurt the patient)

thank you

I don't think this is the appropriate place for asking that kind of question, ellaa. This is a place for sick people and caregivers of those people. Please look up your questions using a search feature elsewhere.

Agreed. While we try to be helpful here I'm thinking this is one lazy medical student. Secondly, we don't have that type of information here if they had bothered to do a search.

AL.

Ellaa - here is a question for you. It states that you were diagnosed in 1986. What are your symptoms and what treatments have you used that seem to have helped? Especially since you have lived with this disease for 24 years you may be able to help us much more then we can help you with your question.

Elias,
What city, state and country are you located, exactly?I am doing research myself.

I hope this isn't a true medical student. No one needs a doctor with this callousness. If you're actually a "medical student", please rent "The Doctor" with William Hurt.

i think its very rude of you to come on here, asking all of us to do your work for you. if we do that, are you going to come up with the cure?
go elsewhere...

silly! If you were a medical student, you would have the resources (many more than at our disposal) to find the history of ALS. I'm hoping we have mis-interpreted your question?

Maybe ella put her birthdate in the diagnosed area....my kids were born in 1983 & 1984....if that is so then perhaps the quality of our future medical care is on the decline....just saying...as a high school teacher this is the kind of error I see frequently...they do not read thoroughly

Besides the diagnosis date and medical student comment leading to intriguing questions how about the city, state and country info? I am no Geography expert but Israel is a Country not a state and is not part of the UK and I googled ri Israel and came up blank. If you have honest and appropriate questions, fair enough, but do not be deceptive, we are not stupid!

oops replied twice...erased duplicate message

Last edited:
She posted on ALSTDI also and got the same response in a less kind manner for the most part, it it is a she. Sometimes we have the weird ones...

sort of odd that she hasnt cleared anything up on here either.... just saying...

If she is truly a "medical student" she is not only missed her clinicals, but also skipped the medical ethics classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back