Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
Los Angeles
I went to see Beth again today, and read her some of your posts. She thinks you all are amazing. She did say her vertigo is better, and she has a doctor who makes housecalls.

She gave me this note to post for her:

Hey, Friends! I miss you! I really appreciate your concern.
Things are still complicated health-wise, so have no guess when I'll be back. Soon, I hope!

Love you all,

Beth

WONDERFUL!

Allison,

Thank you for making the time and effort, for Beth's sake (and ours too).

Beth,

You just keep doing what the doctor wants! We miss you, and anxiously await the return here of your wicked wit and wise words.

Thanka again Allison for checking up on Beth,

Beth, take you time and get well, then you can join Keeker, Rose, Kim, Barry and all the rest on the trip "down Under" to see my "neck of the woods"

cheers
Peter

Yeah Alison! Thank you so much for passing on our love and prayers!

Beth, glad you are doing well and recovering! Your wise words and loving wit is missed, but keep following doctors orders!

We were just really, really missing you!
Peace and prayers,
Melody

Allison, thanks so much for visiting Beth and relaying the sort-of good news about her health.

Beth, the forum is lacking the spice and repartees that your posts add. You've made your point, you now know everyone misses you terribly so come on back.

John

Allison, you are top!

Beth you have enough love surrounding you to float you back to health, see, it is just ahead of you, well within reach....

Allison and Hal, thanks so much for the update on Beth. Puts all our minds to ease... Beth I know you must feel the love. Can't wait to see you up and on the forum again. Just not the same without you. Hugs, linda

i needed beth to fill in the thoughts i had about a forum follies...are you stronger than a seven year old? like the game are you smarter than a fifth grader? any want to challenge opening a water bottle?

lots of love to you beth

Allison, thank you for the update...this forum amazes me.

Alison, thanks again for going to visit Beth and for showing her our messages. I know you did it because you were just as concerned as we were but you have made so many of us happy and I just can't thank you enough for that. You're awesome!

Beth, our forum darling, I am so glad to hear that your vertigo is improving. Thank you for sending us a message through Alison and I sure do hope that you continue to improve daily... as you can see, you are very missed and soooooo very very loved.

How I wish I could visit you too! Big hugs to you and Paul and keep obeying doctor's orders ok!

xo Rosella

I wanted to repost this message I sent last night in the "Beth" thread in case people didn't see it there:

We went down to L.A. today to see my sister, and stopped by for a quick visit with Beth on our way back. I had never met her but she has always been so helpful and supportive to me here, as with so many others. Fran and I had a nice visit and Beth seemed to be feeling well, cheerful and in good spirits. Beth of course uses a voice synthesizer to speak but she types pretty fast, in fact faster than the machine can keep up with sometimes.

I didn't quite follow what the story is with internet access but she said something about getting the speech machine hooked up to the internet. I guess since her fall she is not getting around much and she said that she still has not received her power chair even though it was ordered 6 months ago. We asked if she could get a loaner chair and she said that ALSA had a couple but I gathered that due to staff cuts they are not too well organized right now.

I brought a print-out of a bunch of messages from this thread and also her public messages here, so she can see some of the good wishes everyone is sending this way. She did say that she hoped to be online "soon" so hopefully we all be able to hear her story first-hand. But I'm very glad I had an excuse to visit Beth and meet her at last.

Hal,

Too bad we didn't run into each other! :)

It's great that you were able to do that; I'm sure it meant everything to Beth. I was surprised by her surprise at all the attention she's received from this board -- she just doesn't realize how amazing and appreciated she is.

Best,

Allison

Thank you both for the Beth feedback.

Glen

Hal- that was so nice of you to stop by Beth's house also...

I didn't see your post in the Beth thread it is kinda long.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back