Reason
Other
Country
US
State
New York
City
New York
Hi i really didn't want to do this but i got all anxious, i apologize. Recently my right pinkie has been extremely stiff and gets stuck in positions when in use. When i try moving them after it gets stiff and stuck it twitches like crazy. My pinkie also dosen't have a large range of motion anymore. ?

What did your EMG show on the 25th?

Hi, and it came back clean for the right hand but the test was done extremely fast

Is it true that you've been worried about having ALS since July of 2014?
This is your second clean EMG, yes?

it goes on and off. I been worrying since around jan 2016 and yes i have had 2 clean emgs.

Reminds me of a story.

Every month, a guy goes into a car mechanic shop and says "My car has a serious, terrible problem, it's gonna crash any day now." So the old car mechanic gets in it, drives it around the block, gunning it, testing all the gears going uphill and downhill, braking it, coasting it, and shifting all the gears. Then he returns the car to its owner and says, "The engine purrs like a kitten and the transmission is super smooth, the brakes and tires are perfect and this car is in great shape! We don't need to look any closer. No more tests are needed. Just like the last time you came in."

But the guy is still convinced his car is gonna crash soon.

So Ammogram, are you second-guessing your neurologists?

I usually don't, but when new problems or symptoms arise I begin to draw conclusions and second guess.

I think it's pretty safe to say your stiff finger is not going to kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back