Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Utah
City
salt lake city
My life as of the past 2 years has been unbelievably bad. I am 24 years old.

I met full blood brother who was put up for adoption as a child, and then he overdosed and died 2 months later.

I went to a very loud concert, and obtained a very intrusive case of chronic Tinnitus that makes sleeping impossible.

I was diagnosed with panic and anxiety disorder, and suffer from extreme derealization and ALL types of anxiety.

My mother is an alchoholic and is slowly killing herself. I currently live with my Aunt and dream about how I used to be able to live alone and with friends.

Every morning I wake up with extreme pain ALL over my body. I have been to multiple doctors and just barely went in for an MRI. About 3 days ago, I was at work and my stomach started fasciculating intensely in one spot NON stop, and lasted about 24 hours.

After it stopped, I've been getting twitches / fasciculations ALL over my body. My Legs feel very weak, and my arms to an extent. It feels weird to walk on them, and my joints are making a constant cracking noise when moved.

I am terrified that I might have ALS, and as my doctor appointment isn't for a week, I'm looking for someone to give me any advice. Does the widespread twitching and weakness occur quickly like this?

I am suicidal, for so many reason. I want my pain to end but it seems I can't escape this life that was destined to destroy me. I used to be so happy.

You do not have ALS. You clearly are in severe psychological distress. If you are suicidal as you say call
(801) 261-1442 It is the crisis line for Salt Lake city

Last edited:
I've adjusted to it, I'm not in any way going to kill myself right now, but I think about it alot. I am simply asking if the latter symptoms have any indication of ALS? I do appreciate the concern though.

Read the sticky no you do not have ALS symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back