Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
pa
City
tobyhanna
Hi. I posted here a few months ago from iraq and now that Im home I thought it would only be fair that I followed up with a note of encouragement to all the worriers and for all those that comforted me when I needed it. I feared ALS for a year, I even had some bad stuff on my EMG, chronic denervation etc. twitches galore, I even felt like I had weakness. Anyway my point is that A year after all this started I have another clean bill of health from the head of neuro at U of Penn.

I do have what they call essential tremors and benign fasculations but I was happy as a clam to get this as a diagnosed. For those undiagnosed remember instead of worrying play the odds cause they are good.

I pray that all those with and without ALS will have a very Merry Christmas! This is an amazing community of SUPER great people and I feel very lucky to have stumbled upon it when I needed it.

adios :cool:

Good news Bravo.. I agree most people who have worried about ALS end up being diagnosed with somethng else, or just being ok. I can say that most starting the journey when I did were cleared and have long since left the forum and go on with a happy mostly healthy life. Thanks for the update. Keep us posted how you are doing when you get a chance.. It is always good toe hear from past members.

glad to hear that best of luck and glad you are back from iraq safe and sound...best of luck

Bravo. good news is always very welcome here! I am glad that you are doing well and back home safe. Have a Merry Christmas!

Good News 11bravo. Glad you are home safely from Iraq. Thank you for your service to our great country.
Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Dana

What a WONDERFUL Christmas gift!

I thought that I was back on the music thread!

Last edited:
Glad to hear from you 11Bravo. Have a Merry Christmas.

AL.

11Bravo,

You just gotta love that "clean bill of health" stuff!

Good to hear from you again!

Have a merry Christmas!

Thanks for your service and have a Merry Christmas!

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service to our country.I am so glad to hear about your diagnosed.I pray you have Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.God Bless,
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back