03/2017
Country
US
State
CA
City
Glendale
Hi All,

I know that this is not the first thread on Nur Own, so I apologize if this is repetitive, but I'm wondering, what are the best ways to attempt to get into a trial for Nur Own? We live in the US. Is it currently available in Israel, or is it also in trial in Israel?

Thank you!

There will be us locations later this year, I believe in fall. I don't think where has been announced ywr

If you look up the clinical trials . gov website and search for NUROWN, the completed trial will appear. Maybe you can contact those people for more info?

Hi,

Brainstorm are offering something called patient access, so paid for stem cell treatment. The medical background of this company, and its stem cell treatment that injects directly into the spine, has proved effective. I think the improvement lasts for about 1.5 years, but they are working on it.

If users want this treatment, they have to sign up for it, at the bottom of that web page. Brainstorm say the more people want the treatment, then the more likely they will proceed, otherwise it may not be financially viable to do so. If you sign up, you don't have to commit.

I think it is worth signing, so that the next step towards a cure can be found. Projects failing because of lack of support, and financial backing are too many in my view.

Meanwhile, I am considering Going to Moscow for treatment at Swiss Medica. They give you 6 types of stem cell over IV. I live in London UK.
Thanks everyone.
Steve

Hi Steven. Sorry you have to join us.

I would proceed with the utmost caution on the Swiss Medica idea. It bears all the warning signs of an unproven and unscientific treatment. Commercial stem cell scams abound unfortunately.
Even the treatment by Brainstorm is really still in the trial phase and I think " proved effective and lasts 1.5 years " is over optimistic. Published study results have been somewhat encouraging but I do not think it is considered proven yet. That is not to say I would not encourage PALS to try to get into a trial if available

We discussed the latest on NurOwn in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back