View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 07:54 PM #14 (permalink)

karenmorrison is an unknown quantity at this point
karenmorrison is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi tHeresa....i am sorry to Hear about tHe Hell you are going tHrougH...it is difficult to love someone so deeply and tHey allow tHeir Hurt, pain, or power of persuation turn against tHose tHat care. sometimes men Have so mucH pride, and tHat is in tHe situation of a HealtHy man. i sometimes find ricHard "barking" at me, but i bark back...lol...i am sure He would tell you tHat. we are going tHrougH tHis move soon, and it overwHelms me...i wisH i could blink and He was moved in. He is unable to Help mucH, and i am sucH an organized person i sometimes feel i will go insane! so Hang in tHere kiddo...maybe it is best you just remain His best of friend, and tHat will be enougH to Help you move forward witH someone else...you know in your Heart wHat you feel, and maybe tHat "special feeling" will get you tHrougH..not sure....sometimes knowing you did your best will give you some kind of peace. to carol....your sucH an inspiration on Here...just wanted you to know take care to all..i am glad to see tHe forum up and running again like it sHould be...ricHard and i are new to tHis....but we do enjoy reading tHe past post....so tHanks to everyone we Have met so far on Here....all our love and prayers.....karen