Status
Not open for further replies.
The electric shock feeling and the brain fogginess indicate some other treatable neurological issues I have read about. Being that concerned you have probably read it too!:grin:

I can't tell you not to worry because I have been there in a bad way myself before. And unfortunately it does take some time to pin these things down. Keep your chin up though - you're on the right side of the grass and the sun will still come up tomorrow.
We're here listening and hopefully can encourage you.

The electric shock feeling and the brain fogginess indicate some other treatable neurological issues I have read about. Being that concerned you have probably read it too!:grin:

I can't tell you not to worry because I have been there in a bad way myself before. And unfortunately it does take some time to pin these things down. Keep your chin up though - you're on the right side of the grass and the sun will still come up tomorrow.
We're here listening and hopefully can encourage you.

thanks a bunch.

I can't really feel my symptoms getting any worse, but I am starting to fall into the rut of "did i go to the neuro too soon" or "did he know what he was talking about."

He said he did not think my problems were neurological. Is it at all possible that he couldn't see any shrinkage in my muscles because i have too much fat around them? I'm certain that at least my biceps have gotten smaller by 10-20%. I really want to be able to accept the Dx of "anxiety" or "maybe a virus" but im just so scared still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back