It was a Powder Day Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. I attached the pictures to the previous post. I previewed them and they were there. And, now that I look at the post there are no pictures and it is too late to edit that post.

So, here is another attempt at showing you the pictures from today.

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_2419.JPG
    IMG_2419.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 218
  • Screenshot_2016-03-30-14-47-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-30-14-47-54.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 219
  • Screenshot_2016-03-30-14-48-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-30-14-48-15.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 208
We went out skiing again yesterday. Even though it is April, we still have winter here.

Yesterday was a cold, snowy day. There were very high winds at times.

We had a great time. I hit a top speed of about 45 mph:) It was absolutely great to be going that fast and not be in a car! It has been awhile since I did that.

The weather was too miserable to take pictures, so I don't have any to share from yesterday.

We did 6 lift rides, and I was completely trashed at the end of the morning. I spent the rest of yesterday and all day today recovering. Recovery is taking longer and longer, but I think that is to be expected.

It was tremendous fun! I have one more ski day planned this season. I will hopefully be going out next Thursday (made possible by Vail's decision to push out their closing date by a week).

I am already looking forward to next Thursday!

Steve

While I'm disappointed there are no pictures, I still loved imagining the feeling of doing that speed out there.

What a wonderful season you've been getting. I've never felt so excited about snow until you started sharing your skiing with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back