Not open for further replies.

Heyeveryone

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
Exactly a month ago I was walking around the kitchen getting ready to cook as I noticed my chin started to twitch. It would twitch on and off for about an hour so I went to go lay down. I knew something was wrong so I decided I needed rest. An hour later as I’m laying down my leg muscle would twitch a few times then stop. Shortly few minutes after my bicep would twitch a few times then stop. Another minute later my back would twitch a couple times and would stop, then my foot. Both sides of my body the twitch would just hop around all my body from starting in my chin an hour earlier. This has been going on for a month now with very barely improvement. The longest twitch ive had was my left thigh for 30 seconds before stopping. Sometimes my lip, side of face, neck, temple even butt cheek lol. Sometimes they stop for a hour or two but they usually come in waves. Im a 25 year old male.

Of course google tells you *** yet my pcp kept saying electrolytes and drink water. My potassium levels were low 2 weeks before the twitching began but Ive corrected that I believe yet I still twitch.

This post here addresses twitches: Read Before Posting. Twitching absent any of the other symptoms of ALS is just that- twitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back