Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
MA
City
LEIGH
Hello I'm an 18 year old man and I've got some concerning symptoms. My muscles in my hands seem to shake and this affects my grip making it shaky although my grip remains strong and my hand strength does not seem diminished. I have also experienced frequent muscle twitches and cramps nearly everywhere else including the upper arm and calf (I can feel the muscles pulsing almost) further to this I've noticed my chest feels increasingly tight and I have a cough that will sometimes produce mucus and stems from what feels like a tickle in my throat.

I have experienced muscle pain in the hands, arms, shoulders and back .

I have had several tests done including a vit d test I came back as only insufficient. Vit b and calcium. My phosphate is slightly raised and my CK is normal . My FBC and EKG is also normal. I'm not noticing a drop in my nightly oxygen or morning headaches. I just noticed a difficulty in breathing and can feel my chest and throat if I inhale to a certain point. I've had a clear X ray

As I'm 18 I'm incredibly unsure what else this could be. Please advise on your thoughts.

Thanks Ben.

Many of us have "tickles" in dry air. I would video/use a wearable for your sleep for possible clues to a lot of the rest.

I'm presuming your doc wasn't too concerned, and I'm definitely not concerned re ALS. Sleep, stress, nutrition, hydration, and exercise are all worth exploring, along with the ergonomics of your keyboarding and/or gaming.

So the good news is, you're in the wrong place here.

My apologies you are correct I'm in the wrong thread I'm so new school I'm not used to posting on old school forum boards .

Back