Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on day two of using the booties and loving it! It also gets the thumbs up from Chris as it not only saves him having to massage my legs, it also relaxes me so much that I doze off :p
Chris then gets a bit of a break.

happy Chris and happy Wendy :-D

After much insistence from Darcey, I took the "cuffs" upstairs when we were ready to call it a day. After getting Darcey all tucked in, I climbed into bed and put the cuffs on my lower legs. I made all the connections and with controller in hand, I laid back in bed. I pushed the power button and the cuffs came to life. Whew... on the lowest setting, it was pretty strong. After several minutes, I stopped it and loosened the cuffs before starting again. After a few more minutes, I took them off. For me, it was just too much. For me, it felt like my legs do just before they begin to cramp... so I did not find the delight that Darcey does. At least, she doesn't have to worry about having to share with me.

My best...

Jim

JIM

You mentioned "controller in hand". Is this a separate item? I emailed you a similiar question but thought it would be helpful to post it as well. I found a calf messager for $59.95 but it required an expensive compressor system for it to work. I was hoping it just required an electrical outlet. Can you provide the web site or manufacturer's name?

Oops! Just re read your initial post. You stated clearly that the controller attaches to the wraps and also into an electrical connection. I assume this controller comes with the wraps at no additional cost. Still could use the manufactuer identity since the one I found doesn't' mention a controller.

Chincoteaguer,

I'm going to email you the information you asked about. For good reasons, these forums discourage direct links to products. I absolutely believe that our Moderators want us to have the very best access to information that can be of help. But they have to balance that with protecting us from those who would take advantage of our need for hope and would point us in wrong directions... or who would take advantage of us for personal gain. If one reads my initial post carefully, there is enough information to find what Darcey is so thrilled about. But remember, too... there are likely equal or even better items available than the one that I happened across.

My best...

Jim

The ones that I are more like boots than cuffs and they come with three different pressure settings. They were the only ones that I could get in the UK. We Its worth having a bit of a look around.
It's such a shame you didn't like them Jim.

Wendy xx

Yeah 'commercial' links get removed randomly, some get allowed and others not, I have yet to figure that one out.

But you are allowed to state the brand and full product name so others can google reliably, you are even allowed to say exactly where you bought it and the price etc

I would love to know exactly which one you have because it's important when you find a great product that you can direct people to exactly the same one not something similar that didn't work half as well.

Thanks Tillie

in case anyone wants to know, the ones I got were called Cleo active leg massager and I got them Amazon. They are like long boots so the feet get a massage to

Wendy x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back