Friend was DX
Country
US
State
Tennessee
City
Franklin
Hello,

This might have been posted somwhere and I couldn't find it...

My mom has went through a couple of different seat cushions for her wheelchair and has not found one that relieves pressure and is comfortable. Reading online I saw that there is a company called Roho that sells an air type cushion.

Does anyone have any recommendations about a supportive seat that is comfortable for a power wheelchair?

Thanks,

Will

Will, when I changed from a different style cushion to the ROHO Quatro (four sections), my pain went away immediately, and I'd had a lot of pressure issues. The Quatro is said to be for patients with a risk of skin breakdown. I really can't convey how much it helped me. So very sorry for your wife's misery. You can find the company on-line and read about it, and can buy it many places. Amazon's stores have the Quatro, also.
Ann

Last edited:
Roho Quattro cushion is the way to go!
Patsy

Roho is the best for comfort.

AL.

Do you recommend the 2" or 4" Roho Quadtro? There are so many sizes also! How do you decide what is best? Thanks for any input.

Do you recommend the 2" or 4" Roho Quadtro? There are so many sizes also! How do you decide what is best? Thanks for any input.

My name is Danielle Boenisch and I am with The ROHO Group. I highly recommend that you have your mother see a clinician for a seating evaluation and pressure mapping. They can help determine the best cushion for your mother. They can also properly adjust the cushion for your mother's needs based on her pressure points. If you have any more questions feel free to ask or send me a PM.

Danielle Boenisch
The ROHO Group

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto for the ROHO 4" Quatro, bliss for the buns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back