nose

1. Tomswife

Clogged nose

It has been decades since I was a mother and then cared for a child and their stuffy nose. My PALS. TOM, has been unable to blow his nose for several months. I have been doing some surface cleaning and using Nasacort. Tom always lets me know when he has an issue. He is very fussy about...
  2. R

Breathing Problem

My wife sometimes at night or day depends on the position of complaining about breathing problems, always helps open the window, today I arranged for a oxygen concentrator. We don't know anout any result becouse she has stared use from 30min. Are there any other methods to improve breathing? I...
  3. J

Depressed and Terrified I have ALS

Hi All, I first want to thank you for the opportunity to voice my concerns as well as my apologies for any inconveniences. To start, my symptoms began a year a ago with some twitching on my stomach. I did a quick google search and Lou Gehrig's Disease came up. At first, I quickly brushed it...
  4. W

Does this sound like ALS?

I apologize if I accidentally posted this twice. I tried posting earlier but I’m afraid I did something wrong and lost the post because I can’t find it. I’ll try to re-type my sentiments from my earlier post... I went to visit my PCP regarding muscle twitching. I have had twitching for about...
  5. J

Can't control my fear.

Hi everyone. I know this isn't an anxiety or fear forum. But I have some concerns that I am really worried about and confused about due to Google. First off, I'm so sorry for anyone going through this disease- I don't want anyone to be wasting their time reading this because I'm not worth it...
  6. S

Eighteen, concerned that I may have ALS/MND.

First, let me start by saying that I am here due to symptoms that have been concerning me for almost month. They are new symptoms that have arisen from other symptoms that have been occurring for over three months now, starting at the end of November. It all started when I had two bowls of...
  7. Vincent

Nose bleeds.

While this is usually used in reference to where I sit at ball games, I have issues with my nose bleeding or there is blood when I blow my nose. I use a bipap at night and more during the day. Yes I have a humidifier attached to the bipap. Is this just a thing that goes with bipap or has someone...
  8. T

24/7 twitching in both calves

Hello, I am a 23 year old male and Ive been having 24/7 muscle twitches on both of my legs ( right leg a bit more than my left). I think it all started 3+ months ago, maybe even longer back but thats when I first noticed them. I feel like since I noticed them and constantly thinking about them...
  9. KarenNWendyn

A man walks into a doctor’s office

A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber up his nose, a carrot in his left ear and a banana in his right ear. "What's the matter with me?" he asks the doctor. The doctor replies, "You're not eating properly."
  10. K

Nasal Congestion

My PALS experiences random bouts of severe nasal congestion. He takes an antihistamine but no decongestant. When this occurs, it is difficult for him to use the Trilogy because it is easier to use when breathing through his nose than his mouth. It is also difficult to blow his nose due to the...
Back