muscle pain

1. M

concern over recent symptoms

Hi all, First of all, thanks in advance to anybody who takes the time to reply to my post. I am a 32-year-old caucasian man currently living in Los Angeles. My symptoms started about 8 months ago with some intermittent muscle twitching that I noticed on and off in my neck, biceps, legs, all over...
  2. E

Balance issues

Hello everybody, I have a question that I felt like couldn't be answered in the Stickies. For about 3 weeks I have had issues where I am walking, and if I do a quick turn on one leg, I stumble a bit. I have gotten out of bed at night to have my legs shake uncontrollably, or I stumble around the...
  3. A

Please help.I need a opion at least!!

Hello everyone, and sorry for my thread.It took me while to get the nerve to post here because i really think the best of you wonderfull people, but i am very freaked out. It all started 2 months ago when i got some fasciculation on my right upper leg.Since than, i started to have widebody...
  4. D

Worrying about ALS

Hello, I am 29 years old female. Lately i am experiencing severe generalized muscle weakness (left side is a little bit weaker), muscle cramps and muscle pain throughout my body, profound overall weakness and diffuse muscle twitching and they are slowly worsening. I need your opinion about my...
  5. K

Couple of questions - hopefully not daft!

Hi - and first off thanks for reading. I may be in the wrong place, but a potted history: a 49 year old man with no medical history, but twitching in a number of locations (mainly calves, foot-arches, upper arms, back and sometimes tongue) for c. 10 months. Had a neuro exam about 3 months...
  6. M

Several Issues, Need advice

Hi. I am 37 to make who has developed a lot of twitching and muscle pain in the past few months. I herniated a disc in my lower back last December, so I have had lots of sciatic pain/leg and foot numbness and tingling from that. I developed severe anxiety and started having panic attacks this...
  7. C

So Scared

I'm a 35 year old woman. I have two small children. Since beginning of June , I started to have muscle pain in my quads, calves, biceps, triceps. Muscle twitching all over my body and muscle weakness everywhere. I'm losing muscle strength. I can tell because every time I use a muscle...
  8. H

Second visit here - seeking guidance on new, troubling symptoms

Hello All: Before I begin, I want to say two things: thank you and I’m sorry. Thank you for the peace of mind you bring to scared individuals like myself each and every day, despite the great challenges you face. That selflessness amazes me. Secondly, I want to apologize for starting a second...
  9. T

Muscle Fatigue before failure?

Hello, Age: 33 Male I found this forum as many others have, researching symptoms that lead to possibility of ALS. I appreciate all help with my concerns, my anxiety has been through the roof for the past week. A place I've never been. My concerns: In Feb/March 2018 I started noticing two...
  10. M

Are these symptoms of ALS?

30 years old here, relatively healthy Recently, I’ve started experiencing muscle pain and weakness/numbness. Started with my arms (elbow to my hands) then it spread to my legs (calves to feet) and now my upper and lower back.Im also experiencing migraines for the past few days and my muscles in...
Back